Course Objective:- To understand the architecture and working methodology of the
e-commerce,and relevant issues of electronic business transactions.
- Recognize the concept & need of business transactions to be carried over electronically.
- Determine & analyze the different business models, trade-cycles existing.
- Engage and analyze the concept of
universal data standards required for data interchange.
- Explain & identify the norms, regulatory, legal environments ethical issues needed for carrying out business transactions electronically.
- Judge the aspects of security
implementation in electronic transaction.
- Teacher: Arghya Das
- Recalling basic network protocols and identifying potential security issues in a network.
- Explain the foundational concepts of cryptography and associate them with classical cryptography .
- Utilizing the building blocks from mathematics to construct ciphers and algorithms, both symmetric and asymmetric, to achieve the basic goals of cryptography.
- Integrating cryptographic ciphers and algorithms to structure security protocols.
- Justify the operations of the cryptographic algorithms and protocols and verify them in practice, through experimentation with open-source libraries and tools.
Course Objective: To introduce the concepts and principles of compiler design and understand the various phases of designing a compiler.
Course Outcomes: After completion of this course the students are expected to be able to
demonstrate following knowledge, skills and attitudes:-
- Identify the major concept areas of language translation and compiler design and the different phases of compilation.
- Understand the functionality of lexical analysis and design of Lex tool used to develop scanner.
- Understand parsing and apply the knowledge of parsing in various parsers.
- Explain specification of type system and storage organization in run-time environment of a program.
- Discuss and apply the techniques of code optimization, machine code generation and symbol table.
Course Objective: To understand the different concepts of software engineering through the different stages of its lifecycle model.
Course Outcomes: After completion of this course the students are expected to be able to demonstrate following knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Recognize the different sequential stages of a software development process model.
- Summarize the various software design principles.
- Use standard tools to monitor the resource and progress of a software project.
- Identify the different software testing procedures using different test –case suites for its validation.
- Classify the different process or model of checking the quality aspect s of a software.
Course Description: This course will give you an insight into architecture, protocols, standards, languages, tools and techniques of web technology. It gives an overview of how you could analyze requirements, plan, design, implement and test a range of web applications.
Course Objective: The students should have the insights of the Internet programming and how to design complete applications over the web.
- Describe the
protocols used for the Internet, and recollecting basic components and
workings of web applications.
security vulnerabilities of a website, and testing for a secure client-server
plan and produce secure, effective and customized web applications.
Course Objective: Describe the specifications and functionalities of various protocols / standards of Mobile networks.
Course Outcome: After completion of this course the students are expected to be able to
- Describe the basic concepts and principles in mobile computing
- Understand the architecture and working of Wireless LAN, PAN and Mobile
- Illustrate the architecture and protocols in Mobile Computing and to identify
the trends and latest development of the technologies in the area.
- Analyze and compare current mobile computing technologies including various
platforms and their usability.
- Evaluate the architecture and principles of operation of Mobile Computing system
- Teacher: Bikash Sadhukhan